2. I've been wearing peach and pink eyeshadow every day this week. It's a softer alternative to my regular medium brown eyeshadow and looks amazing with peachy lips and cheeks. I blame Marissa Cooper.
3. Speaking of Marissa Cooper, I've been watching The O.C. again and I've just finished season 1. I'm reminded why it's my favourite show EVER.
4. After watching Zero Dark Thirty, I am stunned by Jessica Chastain's beauty.
5. I've been obsessed with braids at the moment. See above for my favourite style.
6. I have been listening to the Harry Potter audiobooks as I commute to work for the last couple of months and I'm now onto book 5. I am super excited to visit the Warner Brothers studios in London where they filmed the movies.
|image from The Man Repeller|
7. I've been loving the new season of Girls. I fall more and more in love with Lena Dunham every epsiode.
8. I am also re-reading The Fault In Our Stars in preparation for my trip to Amsterdam. If you haven't read this, you NEED to.
9. Probably also due to the many episodes of The O.C. I've been watching, I'm on a major Death Cab kick too.
10. I've got seven books out from the library and I've challenged myself to finish them all before I go away on Wednesday. Watch this space.
11. For the last few months, I've been losing hair at an alarming rate so I started taking some vitamins to help. Turns out, they have been helping my skin a lot more, I haven't had a single pimple since taking Iron and Hair, Skin and Nails. Who knew?
12. Another new thing for me is budgeting. At the moment my budget is out of control as I'm spending a lot of money on my trip but I'm keen to get back into it when I get home. Everything I know about budgets came from Jess, who was kind enough to send me a copy of her spreadsheet. If you're interested, see here and here.